Do you find yourself acting in self-defeating ways at work, home or in your intimate relationships?
- Do you have a difficult time determining what 'normal' looks like (behavior, relationships, etc)?
- Did you grow up in a dysfunctional home?
- Are you struggling to find purpose and meaning in your life?
- Are you an adult but sometimes feel more like a child?
- Are you addicted to or dependent on a person?
- Do you or your loved one need professional help to address substance use/misuse/abuse/dependence?
- Do you wonder whether your or your loved one's relationship to substances and/or behaviors is compulsive?
- Do you wonder why your relationships are not fulfilling?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I may be able to help.
CONTACT ME TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION OR
If you are prepared to do the work necessary to create the change you seek, please call me. If you are willing to feel the discomfort that may come with psychotherapy, please call me. If psychotherapy has not worked for you in the past, please call me.
I have over 15 years of experience working with individuals, couples and groups to help them achieve their goals. My approach is client centered, intensive, short term and dynamic.
adult children of dysfunctional families
Sexual identity and development
Education and Experience
University of California at Berkeley, MSW
University of California at Santa Cruz, BA Psychology
Member Northern California Group Psychotherapy Society
Member American Group Psychotherapy Association
Certificate Alcoholism/Chemical Dependency Treatment Services Program University of Massachusetts, Boston
Pacific Coast Recovery, Director
Lincoln Child Center, Child Psychotherapist
New Bridge Foundation, Counselor
San Francisco General Hospital, Intern